Verse of the day...

3 I thank my God every time I remember you. 4 In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. (Philippians 1:3-6)



Friday, June 12, 2009

Newest Grandbaby...........

My daughter and her new son are doing great!
Daddy has his hands full now while mommy recuperates!

hugs...
love....
and baby blessings...
.::Tam::.
(aka: Grandma or Maama)

4 comments:

Ally said...

Congratulations!!

glor said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you all.

Shana said...

Oh what a precious miracle! Congrats!

teakaycee said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you everyone!
He sure is sweet!

God bless
Tam